Hospitality & BSC FLOOR CLEANING
Hospitality environments are varied with multiple cleaning challenges. From small spaces in rooms that need to be frequently cleaned to large ballroom and convention spaces, maintaining a high level of cleanliness in a hotel is a difficult task.
Guests both expect and deserve the cleanest environment possible when placing their trust in a hospitality brand Concerns over health and safety during travel serve only to intensify the scrutiny placed on some of the most difficult to clean areas. Square Scrub is here to help!
Whether they are in guest rooms or throughout the property, bathrooms are difficult to clean for many reasons. They are filled with tight spaces, between partitions, behind toilets, and under sinks. Conventional cleaning equipment such as scrubbers are too large to maneuver and floor machines can be difficult to control, presenting a risk of damage to fixtures and walls. Grout lines can look discolored and contain odor-causing biofilms.
- The Doodle Scrub and 3D Blue Tile & Grout Pad are ideal for cleaning grout lines, floor tiles in showers, and even the non-slip tread in fiberglass showers. The orbital action of the Doodle Scrub combined with the non-abrasive scrubbing action of the 3D Blue Tile & Grout Pad work to scrub deep into grout lines.
- The Doodle Scrub can even go where other scrubbers cannot…BEHIND a standard toilet.
- The Doodle Mop can be used to maintain the appearance of grout lines once they are clean.
- The Doodle Scrub and Doodle Mop can both be battery-powered, providing ease of use and freedom of movement.
Luxury Vinyl Flooring
One of the changes occurring in hotels is the transition from carpet to luxury vinyl flooring in guest rooms. In theory, this should require less maintenance; in reality, these floors are difficult to clean. Luxury vinyl flooring generally has a texture to it, often to imitate wood grain. These texture marks trap and hold a sticky mixture of detergent reside from mopping and soils from guests.
- The Doodle Scrub and 3D Blue Tile & Grout Pad are ideal for luxury vinyl floors. The orbital action of the Doodle Scrub combined with the non-abrasive scrubbing action of the 3D Blue Tile & Grout Pad work to scrub deep into the texture of the flooring to remove soils.
- The Doodle Mop can be used to maintain luxury vinyl floors in conjunction with a microfiber pad. The combination of 4100 RPM of orbital cleaning power and the ability of microfiber to penetrate deep into the texture of luxury vinyl to trap and remove soil is the best system available for maintaining these floors.
- Using single-use, disposable microfiber pads virtually eliminates cross-contamination and provides peace of mind to guests.
Elevators are typically difficult to clean because they are a tight, compact space.
- The Battery-Powered Doodle Scrub allows you to deep clean flooring in elevators quickly and efficiently.
- The Battery-Powered Doodle Mop can be used to maintain the elevator flooring on a regular basis.
- No need to locate an outlet to plug the unit in.
The Battery-Powered Doodle Scrub and Doodle Mop allow you to restore and maintain the cleanliness of both your stairwell treads and risers.
- Fire code prevents any outlets from being placed in the stairwell, making corded equipment difficult to use.
- Since the Battcrub and Battery-Powered Doodle Mop are battery-powered, they are the perfect solution for this area!
- The Battery-Powered Doodle Scrub will do an excellent job of cleaning stair treads and can be used with the Doodle Skate to clean the risers.
- The Battery-Powered Doodle Mop can be used to maintain the stair treads on a regular basis.
Stone & Concrete Floors
The Pivot and the Doodle Scrub can be used to maintain the gloss of stone and masonry floors.
- This type of work is typically contracted out due to the specialized tools that are needed.
- Square scrub machines paired with our Stone care system, make this something that can be done in-house.
Popular Square Scrub Models for Commercial Facilities
We decided to use the Doodle Mop. You will understand why, once you see the dirt that comes off the floor.
Associate Director of Facilities, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
After seeing the results, I was no longer skeptical and wished we started using it sooner
We were able to strip and finish all of our 1st floor halls in 3 days using the square scrub
CHESP, Director, Environmental Services Concord Hospital